Welcome in a new year! Good bye 2020!
After Christmas the focus shifts to getting organized, getting healthy and – – oh yes, getting ready for the next big holiday.
Sorting papers I found this written on a card and it’s worth sharing:
RECIPE FOR A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE
1. Never get used to anything.
2. Hold onto the child in you.
3. Keep your curiosity alive.
4. Trust your intuition.
5. Delight in simple things.
6. Fall madly in love with the World.
7. Say “yes” to Life with passion.
8. Remember “Today is the Day!”
-Ruth Bernhard, Oct. 14, 1995