Continuing with the inspiration from Tyler Mitchell’s MasterClass, “Tyler Mitchell Teaches Storytelling Through Portrait Photography,” I took this photo looking at the living room floor. What you see when you look at your floor? In my July posting I mentioned Mitchell’s recommendation to take pictures every day. Observe the floor beneath our feet — that’s do-able.
Tag: Photo Illustration
SUBSCRIBE for Occasional News, Views & Tips
- Joy-Lily Transforms Fabric Into Art
- What’s in Your Bag of Tools?
- Tips for Getting Unstuck
- The Many Expressions of Amaroq de Quebrazas’ Magical Realism
- The Insecure Way is the Secure Way
- Gow-O-Gram No. 2
- Messages from a Spirit Photographer
- 5 Resources for Selling Your Art Online
- Three Things to Like About Gerhard Richter Painting
- What Does Your Favorite Shape Say About You?
- Awaken to Your Dream
- Is This the Year You Do the Work?
Click Any Tag
Abstract Painting Aeolian Harp Angels art attentionometer Bill Belew blogging books Calligraphy creative inspiration creativity David Delp Gerhard Richter Gow-o-gram graphic facilitation heart heart art hearts Inspiration Ira Glass Joseph Campbell Julia Cameron Mary Gow Mary Gow art Mary Pecci Mel Ash monotypes Pachamama Alliance Painting Paper Artist Paul Gallo photography Poetry public speaking scanogram Seth Godin shapes Sherrie Lovler Steve Jobs Steven Pressfield storytelling The Artist's Way Tyler Mitchell watercolor yourturnchallenge